Your new company
Due to growing business needs, this renowned public service organisation is currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced customer service officers to join their cluster of offices in Hoppers Crossing, Werribee and Geelong in the capacity of Customer Service and Licence Testing Officers.
Your new role
- You will provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment across a variety of channels such as concierge and the customer service front counter
- Some of your duties will include answering customer queries, and processing licence and registration payments and renewals
- You will have the flexibility to receive extensive cross-training across face-to-face customer service, as well as computer and licence testing
- You will primarily be located in Hoppers Crossing or Werribee, but may me required to work at other branches in this cluster from time to time.
- You will be required to work a range of hours from Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm
- You will be on call until 9am on your rostered days off to account for unforeseen circumstances
- Licence Testing involves you being out on the roads and instructing drivers on a pre-determined test route.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be flexible to work a variety of different hours each week
- You will have previously worked in a face to face customer service role
- You will have a high attention to detail and possess excellent time management skills
- You MUST hold a current and valid full driver’s licence with minimal loss of demerit points
- Willingness to work across the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm from Monday- Friday, and you will have the availability to work 15-38 hours per week in a capacity of 3-5 days per week
- You must have the ability to work in both a seated and standing position
What you'll get in return
- You will receive extensive training and ongoing support
- You will be part of an excellent work culture
- You will be placed on an ongoing temporary contract with competitive pay + super
- No weekend work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the recruitment consultant overseeing these positions. PLEASE NOTE, this is an expression of interest only so you may only be contacted once these roles become available.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2586276