- Allity Ridgehaven - Ridgehaven Location
- Permanent Part Time & Casual Opportunities
- Non for Profit - Salary Packaging Available
At Allity we have one shared vision, to make every day the best it can be. As a Hospitality Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that, bringing empathy, respect and understanding to the lives of our residents.
About the Home
Located in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide, nestled in leafy Tea Tree Gully, Ridgehaven Aged Care is collocated with the Ridgehaven Rise Retirement Village, a short drive from the Tea Tree Plaza Shopping precinct.
Home to 123 residents we offer light filled, spacious single rooms with private or shared ensuites and a choice of outlooks to landscaped garden beds and courtyards.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Hospitality Coordinator we are actively seeking experienced Hospitality Assistants to join our team on a permanent part-time basis as well as recruiting for casual staff to cover planned and unplanned leave.
Food Services Assistant role: (perm part time Week 1 Tuesday & Week 2 Monday and Tuesday 1600 - 1900)
- Assist in the preparation and serving/plating of meals to residents
- Dishwashing, clearing of dishes from the dining rooms/residents rooms
- Delivery of friendly and efficient food services to our residents
- Monitoring of food quality, quantity and reporting of any issues
Housekeeping role: (casual opportunity)
- General cleaning services of resident’s rooms and public areas around the home to a high standard, such as removal of rubbish, cleaning bench tops, mirrors, handrails, basins etc.
- Maintaining adequate supplies of cleaning materials
- Maintaining accurate records
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Basic Food Safety Practices Certificate
- Aged Care or Hotel experience in Housekeeping/Cleaning & Laundry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound food preparation experience (preferably in an Aged Care environment)
- Knowledge of kitchen and cleaning processes, standards, systems and equipment
- Current Flu Vaccination for 2022 & COVID + Booster vaccination mandatory
What We Can Offer
- Salary Packaging Options Available
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Allity Central - range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways
Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check