Your new company
This renowned public service organisation has seen a significant increase in customer visits and enquiries state wide after the height of the pandemic. They are currently seeking expressions of interest from multiple customer service professionals to join their cluster of offices in Deer Park, Sunbury, and/or Melton in the capacity of Customer Service/Licence Testing Officers. Please note this is an expression of interest only, and you will be contacted once these roles are made available.
Your new role
- You will provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
- You will be responsible for resolving and responding to a wide range of customer service queries and transactions
- Licence testing involves computer licence testing, but also being out on the roads with learner drivers as they complete their driver's licence test on a pre-determined test route.
- You will have the flexibility to receive extensive cross-training across face-to-face customer service and licence testing at any time during your period of employment
- You will primarily be located at Deer Park, but may be required to work across other branches in this cluster from time to time (Sunshine, Sunbury, and Melton)
- You will be on call until 9am on your rostered days off to account for unforeseen circumstances
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be flexible to work a variety of different hours each week
- You will have previously worked in a face to face customer service role
- You will have a high attention to detail and possess excellent time management skills
- You MUST hold a current and valid full driver’s licence with minimal loss of demerit points
- Willingness to work 3-5 days per week across the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm from Monday- Friday, and you will have the availability to work 20-38 hours per week.
- You must have the ability to work in both a seated and standing position
What you'll get in return
- You will receive extensive training and ongoing support
- You will be part of an excellent work culture
- You will be placed on an ongoing temporary contract with competitive pay + super
- Opportunities for permanent employment once you are established
- No weekend work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. PLEASE NOTE, you may only be contacted once these roles are live.
At Hays we value diversity, and are passionate about placing people in roles where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2674812