Preparation: 25 mins + chilling time
Ingredients for 6-8
- 1 ripe mango
- 200g cherries
- 125g raspberries
- 125g blueberries
- 8 plump strawberries, hulled
- 2 ripe nectarines, halved and cut into wedges
- 2 peaches, halved and cut into wedges
- 4 apricots, halved and stones removed
- 3 passionfruit, halved
- Edible flowers, to serve, if liked
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup thick Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 3 x 50g chocolate honeycomb bars, roughly chopped
- To make honeycomb cream, using an electric hand-mixer, whip cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Stir in yoghurt and honeycomb. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Place mango, stem-side down on a board. Cut downwards close to the stone and slice off the mango cheeks from the mango. Cut a honeycomb pattern into the flesh (but don’t cut through the skin). Press underside to open up the mango flesh.
- Arrange the fruit on a large serving platter. Scatter with a few edible flowers if liked. Serve with the honeycomb cream.