A whip cracking fire performer is the newest feature act to be added to a pretty amazing line-up of entertainment planned for this Saturday's Bedgerabong Show.
Walter Whip and the Flames is going to run free whip cracking classes during the day, but it's after dark he will be putting on a really spectacular show.
It combines flaming whips and fire in a performance that promises to light up the night.
The action starts early at Bedgerabong Showground this Saturday with showjumping and horse ring events, sheep, cattle, pig and pavilion judging and so much more.
All your traditional favourite Show activities and treats will be on offer, plus so much more.
Crowd favourites including prizes for most appropriately dressed and the dog high jump return.
Check out the fire buckets and cast your vote for the People's Choice, test your skills on the mechanical bull or even try a free belly dancing lesson.
Forbes and District Historic Tractors return and will put on a tractor pull display, and the farmyard nursery will be open to delight the younger show-goers.
Don't miss chainsaw sculptor Rob Bast, whose travels all over Australia and the world entertaining with his skills.
The weather is forecast to hit a balmy 22 degrees under mostly sunny skies with a light wind.
Special guest Murray Wilton, General Manager of the Royal Agricultural Show Society, will conduct the official opening at 2.30pm before the grand parade of winners.
Conditions should be ideal for a great day out, and it will all wrap up with a spectacular fireworks display.
Entry is $15 for adults, under 16s are free.
The day's main events:
- 9:30am Dog Championship Show
- 11:30am Whip Cracking workshop, pavilion opens
- 12pm Belly Dancing Workshop, Junior Appropriately Dressed competitions entries open, Bedgerabong Public School Marimbas performance
- 12:30pm Dog Jump entries open
- 1pm Dog Jump, Junior Appropriately Dressed competitions entries close
- 1:30pm Mechanical Bull, Junior Appropriately Dressed judging
- 2pm Voting closes for People's Choice Fire Bucket
- 2:30pm Opening and Grand Parade
- 3pm Belly Dancing Workshop, Whip Cracking Workshop
- 4:30pm Lawn mower races
- 6pm Auction of Wood Sculpture
- 6:30pm Whip and Fire Stunt performance
- 7pm Fireworks