A new flood peak is approaching Forbes, predicted to reach 10.2m with moderate flooding on Monday.
The Bureau of Meteorology's Sunday morning flood bulletin advises the Lachlan River at Nanami peaked at 9.92 metres around 05:00 pm Saturday 27 November, with moderate flooding.
The river is currently at 8.98 metres and falling, with minor flooding.
The Lachlan River at Cottons Weir is likely to reach around 6.20 metres Monday evening, with moderate flooding.
The Lachlan River at Jemalong Weir Downstream remains at the major flood level - about 7.9m - after peaking at 7.94 metres last Monday afternoon.
The Mandagery Creek at Eugowra (Smithfield) peaked Saturday morning, with moderate flooding. River levels at Eugowra (Smithfield) have fallen below the minor flood level.
The Creek peaked at 8.85m in Eugowra about 6pm Saturday with minor flooding.
Stay up to date with LiveTraffic or council websites and facebook pages.
As of Sunday morning, the most up-to-date road closure advice we could source was:
Forbes Shire Council (Sunday morning)
- Lachlan Valley Way between Forbes and Gooloogong
- The Escort Way between Forbes and Eugowra
Forbes Shire Council (Saturday)
- The Bogan Way
- South Condobolin Road
- Bedgerabong Road
- Wandary Lane
- Dukes Road
- Wongajong Road
- Johnny Woods Crossing
- Gordon Duff Drive
- Sir Francis Forbes Drive
- Torig Road
- Sandhills Road
- Littles Road
- Forest Road
- Warroo Road
- Edols Road
- Bundraburrah Crossing
- Warrul Road between Newell Highway and Greens Road - detour Greens Road
- Slimbridge Road - between Bedgerabong Road adn Yarrabandai Road
- Noakes Road
- Breenong Road
- Monwonga Road
- Trigg Hill Road
- Bocobra Road causeway (near Old Bocobra Road)
- Escort Way (between Eugowra and Forbes)
- Lachlan Valley Way (between Gooloogong and Cowra)
- Fish Fossil Drive
- Pinecliffe Road
- Nyrang Creek Bridge
- Reedy Creek Road and Bridge
- Yells Road Bridge
- Eulimore Road Bridge
- Payten's Bridge Road
- Long Point Road
- 4th crossing and Ophir reserve
Parkes Shire Council (Saturday morning)
- MR354 The McGrane Way (Tullamore to Narromine Road)
- MR348 - Peak Hill to Tullamore
- SR97 - Mickibri road
- SR1162 Bulgandramine road
- SR136 Coradgery Road
- O'Leary's Lane
- MR350N Bogan way between Bogan Gate and Trundle
- Middle Trundle Road SR83
- MR61W Henry Parkes Way near McGrath's Lane
- Warregal Road SR42
- Bogan Road SR76
- Eugowra Road detours in place
- Lambasts Lane
- Terril Road
- Olieview Road
- Dwyers Road
- Coopers Road
Water over roads:
- SR175 Yarrabandai Road
- Gunningbland Road
- Fifield Road
Lachlan Shire (as of Friday)
- North Forbes Road (SR 85) - CLOSED to all vehicles due to water over the road approx. 12km east of Condobolin.
- Lachlan Valley Way (MR 377) South Forbes Road - CLOSED to all vehicles just east of Jemalong, at the 21 Mile.
- Kiacatoo Road (MR 7521) west of Kiacatoo - CLOSED to all vehicles.
- Diggers Road (SR 94) - CLOSED to all vehicles.
- Burcher Road (SR 1145) - CLOSED from Fitzgerald Road (SR 106) to Lachlan Shire LGA boundary