The State Emergency Service has officially given the "all clear" to Eugowra residents whose properties were under an evacuation order in preparation for major flooding.
The Mandagery Creek was predicted to reach the major flood level following heavy rain, but peaked at 8.85m with minor flooding about 6pm Saturday.
The main flood peak along the Lachlan River is now approaching Forbes, where river levels are expected to peak late Monday morning, with moderate flooding.
The Bureau of Meteorology now expects the river to peak about 10m at the Iron Bridge about 11am Monday, and
Moderate flooding is occurring at Cottons Weir where a peak is expected Monday evening. Manual water level readings are being provided for Cottons Weir as automated data is currently unavailable.
Major flooding continues at Jemalong, where the river peaked at 7.94m last Monday.
It's now at 7.81m at Jemalong Weir Downstream and steady.
With the information available Monday morning:
- Lachlan Valley Way remained closed between Gooloogong and Cowra;
- Henry Lawson Way remained closed between Forbes and Grenfell, with detour available via the Newell Highway and Mid Western Highway;
- Escort Way closed between Forbes and Eugowra, with detour via Parkes;
- Bedgerabong Road closed;
- Wandary Lane, Dukes Road, Wongajong Road, Warroo Road, Noakes Road, Bareenong Road, Monwonga Road, Triff Hill Road and Slimbridge Road are closed.
- Johnny Wood Crossing, Gordon Duff Drive, Sir Francis Forbes Drive and Bundaburrah Crossing are closed.
- Landrace Street, Torig Road, Sandhills Road, Little Road, Forest Road, Warrul Road and Wirrinya Road are closed.